Tuesday, June 14, 2016
How to remove/disable Low Disk Space message from taskbar in windows
Steps to remove or disable the message from taskbar:
1. Go to START and click on RUN or hold WINDOWS key and press R to open RUN window.
2. Type REGEDIT in the RUN windows and click OK button or press ENTER key to open REGISTRY EDITOR window.
3. Under HKEY_CURRENT_USER tree go to SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer (ie, HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer)
4. On the right panel of the window RIGHTCLICK and create a new DWORD value and name it as NoLowDiskSpaceChecks.
5. Give the value for NoLowDiskSpaceChecks as 1.
6. Close the REGISTRY EDITOR window and restart the computer to affect the changes.
NOTE: Any changes made in the windows registry will be effective only after restarting the computer.
Posted by Anil Kumar G.N at Tuesday, June 14, 2016